We are delighted to be performing in beautiful surroundings of the Denbies Wine Estate, in Surrey. Celebrating the opening of their new accomodation this will be an outdoor performance in the grounds of the Vineyard.
Join us on the 7th September. Picnics and dining options from 6pm, performance starts at 7.30pm
This performance will be accompanied by our Chamber Ensemble
There are various dining options also available – why not pre-order a picnic, or enjoy Opera on The Vineyard Lawn and Dinner in The Vineyard Lawn Restaurant.
Tickets are from £35
Getting There – London Rd, Dorking RH5 6AA
- From M25 exit at Junction 9 then follow A24 south towards Dorking. At Denbies roundabout take the third exit onto Bradley Lane and follow road up to Denbies main building. (10 minutes from J9).
- From A24 north bound at Denbies roundabout take first exit onto Bradley Lane and follow road up to Denbies main building.
- From London follow A3 and exit for Dorking onto A24. (45 minutes from London).
- From Guildford (20 minutes).
- From Horsham (20 minutes).
- From Reading (60 minutes).
- From Gatwick (25 minutes).
- From Heathrow (40 minutes).
- Train to and from London throughout the day (15 minutes’ walk from Dorking Station to Denbies).
- Direct from London Waterloo (50 minutes).
- Direct from London Victoria (60 minutes)
- Direct from Gatwick Airport (Dorking Deepdene – 22 minutes)
- Service 465 serving Kingston – Leatherhead – Dorking, every 30 minutes, 7 days a week.
- Service 21 serving Epsom – Leatherhead – Dorking – Charlwood – Crawley, every two hours, Monday to Saturday.
For timetable information or help planning a journey please visit Surrey County Council’s website .
- From London to Denbies Wine Estate (2 hours 30 minutes)
- Olympic Cycle Route (250 kilometres, including nine laps of a 15.5km circuit of Box Hill).